Cost of living in Lahad Datu, Malaysia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.646 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahad Datu (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,351元 (RM4,465) in Lahad Datu.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Burgas costs 4.20 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prešov costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trabzon costs 35TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$23 (29 minutes ago)