Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.858 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 110% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,269 ($2,664) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$9 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)