Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 730 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01757 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,166 (407,913 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (36 minutes ago)