Cost of living comparison between Lagos, Nigeria and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02192 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,313 (652,947 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)