Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 649 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01901 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,415元 (495,314 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)