Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 851 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01788 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,568 (367,402 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)