Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02165 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,138 (606,924 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)