Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05824 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,735元 (115,643 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (40 minutes ago)