Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.050 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,061元 (5,883 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 34 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kaohsiung City costs 78 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 2 hours ago)