Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.028 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,554 (4,710 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bridgetown costs 228 Bds$ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $91 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (31 minutes ago)