Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.992 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 24% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,492元 (5,768 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campeche costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$7 (about 2 hours ago)