Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.077 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,882 (4,277 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)