Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01039 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,308 (CH$1,087,914) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (27 minutes ago)