Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01032 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,896 (CH$1,055,435) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)