Cost of living in La Serena, Chile vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01012 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,849元 (CH$1,071,599) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campeche costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$7 (about 2 hours ago)