Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25999 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,058 (ARS $19,455) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 2,279 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cascavel costs R$ 160 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (about 2 hours ago)