Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38552 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,604 (ARS $17,129) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)