Cost of living comparison between La Plata, Argentina and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43694 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,331 (ARS $25,932) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)