Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 422 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16074 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,836元 (ARS $36,308) in La Plata.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Suva costs 650 FJ$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jena costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vladivostok costs руб 30,990 (about 3 hours ago)