Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35630 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,747元 (Mex$ 24,550) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)