Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 465 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.969 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,626元 ($b9,933) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Galera costs Php48 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,777 (about 2 hours ago)