Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.998 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,640元 ($b8,657) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)