Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.912 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 55% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,287元 ($2,067) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)