Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.618 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 51% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,657 ($1,913) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)