Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28180 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,281 (L 32,934) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)