Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29442 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,242 (L 55,167) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)