Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28741 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,438元 (L 32,839) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)