Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28620 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,986 (L 31,396) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (8 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)