Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.821 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,147 (€1,553) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)