Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05973 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,696 (¥262,776) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 30 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (36 minutes ago)