Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 791 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.904 CNY / KWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 99% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,283 (Dinar 835) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (36 minutes ago)