Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 706 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.510 CNY / KWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 99% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,912 (Dinar 1,329) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)