Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 737 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.661 CNY / KWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 73% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,084 (Dinar 710) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dresden costs €1.55 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,579 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)