Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 711 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.402 CNY / KWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,015 (Dinar 655) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)