Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 652 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.492 CNY / KWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 101% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,196 (Dinar 1,342) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)