Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 731 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.946 CNY / KWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 54% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,519 (Dinar 693) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)