Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 681 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.811 CNY / KWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 67% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,057元 (Dinar 616) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)