Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 814 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.174 CNY / KWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 99% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,525 (Dinar 745) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)