Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 748 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.644 CNY / KWD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 105% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,681 (Dinar 1,355) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gainesville, Florida costs $20,135 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)