Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10555 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 40% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,390元 (руб 51,065) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (42 minutes ago)