Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,582 in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)