Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.377 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 51% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,531 (GH₵9,098) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)