Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.387 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,570元 (GH₵9,061) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)