Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.452 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,846 (GH₵10,227) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Panama City costs 460 B/. (about 2 hours ago)