Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.433 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,085 (GH₵10,527) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)