Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06009 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,023 (¥266,662) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)