Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06111 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 70% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,441 (¥416,343) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €14 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)