Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04179 CNY / AOA
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,915 (548,354 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)