Cost of living in Kuito, Angola vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02181 CNY / AOA *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,517元 (436,246 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (36 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)