Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Zhenjiang, China
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04008 CNY / AOA
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,530 (312,582 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (37 minutes ago)