Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.619 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,301元 (RM5,746) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 25 (about 3 hours ago)