Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.620 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,173 (RM5,662) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)