Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.602 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,903 (RM5,556) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)