Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.654 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,757元 (RM5,293) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)