Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.669 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,298元 (RM6,169) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $59 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,440 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)