Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,894 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.545 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,973 (RM9,044) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)