Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,953 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.555 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,818 (RM5,026) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)