Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,723 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.631 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,185 (RM5,018) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)