Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,685 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.657 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,196元 (RM6,154) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)