Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,554 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.648 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,618元 (RM5,835) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)