Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.23507 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,063 (25,793₴) in Kryvyy Rih.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 2 hours ago)