Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih, Ukraine vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24975 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,113元 (28,482₴) in Kryvyy Rih.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Victoria, Seychelles costs 2,000 ₨ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £800 (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 84 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)