Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05997 CNY / RSD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,207 (186,871 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)