Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.805 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 104% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,211 (kr 23,877) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)