Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 110% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,230 (kr 22,395) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)