Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.788 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 97% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,724元 (kr 23,747) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Suva costs 650 FJ$ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jena costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vladivostok costs руб 30,990 (about 3 hours ago)