Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 117% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,188 (kr 21,478) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (41 minutes ago)