Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.843 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 113% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,057元 (kr 23,789) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)