Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.789 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 102% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,750 (kr 22,484) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)