Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 102% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,422元 (kr 23,969) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$84 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 4 hours ago)