Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.846 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 117% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,029 (kr 21,301) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,865 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,550 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Edmonton costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 179₴ (about 1 hour ago)