Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk, Russia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10513 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,695元 (руб 63,681) in Krasnoyarsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 20 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Regina costs C$1.30 (about 2 hours ago)