Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 870 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.850 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,895 (4,808 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)