Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 701 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.901 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,806 (4,106 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)