Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09440 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,964元 (₨73,775) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (39 minutes ago)