Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09855 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,110 (₨72,146) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (5 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Newark, New Jersey costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $0.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 21 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)