Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.886 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 151% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元37,599 (HK$42,423) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)