Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 127% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,284 (HK$23,704) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)