Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 156% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元41,536 (HK$46,683) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)