Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01204 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,612 (715,407 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (20 minutes ago)