Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01116 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,089 (1,442,129 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (40 minutes ago)