Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01159 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,295元 (801,920 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bari costs €1.19 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Neuchatel costs CHF 0.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €429 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)