Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.809 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,107 (€1,294) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,574 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (35 minutes ago)