Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.835 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,792 (€1,760) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $4.96 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (43 minutes ago)