Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.631 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,467 (RM5,190) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)