Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 195 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.619 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,240 (RM5,708) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)