Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.645 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,646元 (RM5,864) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)