Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.547 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,917 (RM10,292) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)