Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.594 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,863 (RM5,559) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)