Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.545 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,916 (RM8,360) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (44 minutes ago)