Cost of living in Kot Addu, Pakistan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04958 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kot Addu (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,764元 (₨156,606) in Kot Addu.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)