Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.846 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,392 (6,172 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Durham, North Carolina costs $0.63 (35 minutes ago)