Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.833 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,038 (5,475 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (40 minutes ago)