Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.726 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,233 (5,348 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (22 minutes ago)