Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10443 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,212元 (руб 59,485) in Kostroma.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $2,435 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,271 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 220 (43 minutes ago)