Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10570 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,669元 (руб 63,095) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)