Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10430 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,434元 (руб 71,280) in Kostroma.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (43 minutes ago)