Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11500 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,486 (руб 99,873) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)