Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10879 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,966 (руб 109,992) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (37 minutes ago)