Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13754 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,318 (Php96,831) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)