Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12784 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,471元 (Php66,258) in Koronadal.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥42,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 27 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 150元 (about 1 hour ago)