Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.076 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,941 (4,592TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)