Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.11282 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,625 (руб 94,184) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (about 3 hours ago)