Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10303 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 34% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,850 (₨56,779) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)