Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,789 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10638 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 40% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,405 (₨88,407) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)