Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,859 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10201 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 42% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,660 (₨84,893) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)