Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10520 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,093 (₨105,444) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (33 minutes ago)