Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10180 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 34% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,453 (₨53,567) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)