Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01192 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,538 (800,221 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)