Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01204 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,760 (810,747 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)