Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01927 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,721 (296,940 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)