Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00083 CNY / UZS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 42% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,014 (6,075,894 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)