Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00080 CNY / UZS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 41% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,497元 (6,860,553 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,800 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort St. John costs C$1.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belfast costs £0.05 (about 2 hours ago)