Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00083 CNY / UZS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 38% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,171元 (6,204,867 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)