Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00180 CNY / UZS *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,483 (5,813,377 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (38 minutes ago)