Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06024 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,648 (¥226,547) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Florianopolis costs R$ 250 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)