Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05818 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,310 (¥245,959) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)