Cost of living in Kodiak, Alaska, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.912 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kodiak, Alaska (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,175元 ($2,485) in Kodiak, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)