Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 441 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10674 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,556 (₨108,259) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 160KM (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,023,100 (about 1 hour ago)