Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09496 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,529 (₨68,755) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Geneva costs CHF 1.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)