Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.834 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,527元 (€1,727) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)