Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.407 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,677 (€2,792) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)