Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.773 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,826 (€1,522) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)